The KCL team is pleased to announce that KCL v0.4.6-alpha.1 is now available!
KCL is an open-source, constraint-based record and functional language. KCL improves the writing of numerous complex configurations, such as cloud-native scenarios, through its mature programming language technology and practice. It is dedicated to building better modularity, scalability, and stability around configurations, simpler logic writing, faster automation, and great built-in or API-driven integrations.
- Lexical error recovery including numbers, literal values, parentheses, etc
- KCL IDE plug-in supports error and warning display, go-to-definition, and other capabilities.
- Some compiler error reporting improvements
- KCL Playground supports code sharing capabilities
- KPT Tool KCL SDK
- Helm KCL Plugin
- KPM package management tool release
- More KCL compiler syntax error recovery supports the release of new IDE plug-ins, with an expected performance improvement of 20 times
- KCL integration of Kubernetes tools such as Helm and KPT release
For more information, see KCL FAQ.
Thank all KCL users for their valuable feedback and suggestions during this version release. For more resources, please refer to:
See the community for ways to join us. 👏👏👏